Full day Saturday Program:
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Breakfast & lunch provided
$10/person or $15/two people
» You can view the full list of upcoming workshop dates on our event page.
The Pathways Family Wellness Workshop is a therapeutic and educational program for family members of adults or adolescents struggling with substance abuse. Through a combination of group therapy, learning sessions, and personal growth opportunities, participants will:
- Gain facts and understanding about addiction disease and substance abuse, as well as relapse prevention strategies
- Examine stages of recovery for family members
- Develop effective skills for communication, coping and boundary-setting
- Participate in adventure therapy to increase self-awareness and behavioral changes that are important to the recovery process
- Develop supportive relationships with other participating families